13 good reasons to hire a Professional EOS® Implementer
Updated: Sep 10
One of the most common questions I'm asked when doing a 15-minute discovery is "Why should I hire you to implement EOS, when I can work through the system tools myself?" After all, they're all available for free online.
Self-implementing is something many of our EOS clients have gone through so I thought I'd address this question in an article.
The 13 top reasons why you should use a professional EOS implementer are:
1. SUPPORT: Part of working with an implementer is having the support and accountability needed to make EOS a sustainable habit for your organisation.
2. SPEED: I help you implement EOS faster than you could do yourself (alone).
3. OUTSIDE PERSPECTIVE: having external, independent and trusted perspective helps challenge your way of thinking, planning and acting.
4. CALL THINGS AS THEY ARE: When you’re in the business it can be tough to see things for what they really are, especially as time goes by. Those items that need to be called out & bubbled to the surface will immediately be smoked out and handled accordingly by me, leading to faster progress.
5. DYNAMICS: Every company has interesting and unique dynamics. It can be extremely difficult to sort & sift through these from the inside, especially in the case of family-owned businesses. We help you navigate the toughest situations that need to be made within your organization.
6. FOCUS & ACCOUNTABILITY: It's human nature to do what you want to do, an implementer will help you focus on what you need to do (& be accountable for it). I provide a high level of accountability. I'm obsessed with execution, Traction, getting it done, concluding & celebrating success!
7. PRAGMATIC: I've walked in your shoes. An EOS Implementer isn't about just book knowledge, we have experience having run small & medium-sized organisations. I personally have run businesses with up to 250 staff. I have over 25 years of business experience, as a manager, a coach and an owner. That experience comes through as you work through the EOS system with me.
8. PROVEN: Plain and simple, the EOS framework is proven to be extremely effective in small to medium-size businesses that are looking to break through ceilings holding them back. Almost 80,000 companies have successfully run it, with those using an implementer averaging 18-20% growth in only the first year of implementation.
9. TRUSTED: Our name is on the line, as an EOS Implementer I'm accountable to EOS Worldwide. We use a proven process & clients can trust that the implementer will purely implement that process. We also have the most time-tested resources & tools that are guaranteed to work, as well as access to the top resources in the world to help you move your business forward as quickly as possible.
10. PEER COMMUNITY: EOS Implementers communicate with other EOS Implementers (around 400 of us worldwide) to tap into their experience & knowledge as well as our own.
11. GROW OR DIE – It’s not just one of the EOS implementer values, it’s the approach we take to your business. We will do everything to help you and your team get to where you want to be.
12. SYSTEM-MINDED – We don’t just focus on one piece or part of your business, it’s about strengthening all the key components to make the entire system and organisation stronger & higher functioning for the long-term.
13. GUARANTEED – What other types of coaching, training or consulting offers a 100% guarantee that you will get the value you want?! We guarantee you get the value you need from a session or else you don’t pay.
If you've worked with the EOS system, got excited about the opportunities only to have your work sit on a shelf & not be executed, or maybe you have tried your version of it but you're not seeing the results, hiring an EOS Implementer is well worth the investment.
Of course I'd say that, I'm the implementer! But you don't have to take my word for it, here's what some of my clients had to say:
Why should you invest in an EOS Implementer to help you on your journey?
Because the external energy, objectivity, expertise & ability to help you & your team get there faster far outweigh the perceived savings of doing it yourself.